Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bye for now

This will be a short post- I really should be heading to my gate. By the way, I've discovered the wonders of the exit row: all you have to do is ask and you get an extra 6 inches of leg room! How come I never thought of this before? And I trust myself to whip that emergency exit door open more than most of the other people on the plane. So I'm headed back to Taipei... reluctantly. It's been a wonderful vacation and I'm a bit stressed about returning to lesson planning, crowds and cockroaches. My time in Kota Kinabalu was very relaxing, though I think resort life would be more enjoyable with a friend. I got my pictures developed! Pretty great if I do say so myself. Not "digital-looking" at all. Great colours and some amazing orchid pictures (due more to the beautiful orchids than to my photographic skills). I really should go- would hate to be rushed. Hopefully I'll be able to load this blog up with pictures soon. THanks for reading, family!

Posted by Kathleen @ 11:39 AM