Friday, August 05, 2005
I feel chilly!
Well, it's nice to feel cold again. The weather in Perth is perfect- I'm comfortable in jeans and a sweater during the day and at night. The sun is shining and life is fabulous. I currently stressing about shopping. Usually shopping is very relaxing for me: I find it easy to put things back and not spend to much money. Well here I struggle because I feel like I need everything and it's my last chance to buy it. Thankfully, prudence stops me (along with the feeling I'm spending too much money and I'll never be able to get it home). I went on a day tour today with a friendly guide and a great group. The scenery was beautiful and we got to tour wineries, have a gourmet lunch and see a chocolate factory. The best part? Cheese. Yep, lots and lots of fresh, creamy cheese. I think the people thought I was a bit nuts for eating so much cheese until I informed them that there is no cheese in Taiwan (well, I suppose there's some, but not much and not very good!) Well, I need some internet time to research tomorrows plans, so goodnight!
Read or Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing details of your trip. I'm in your "site" 3 times a day. Love it. Your aunt in Rodney