Friday, August 19, 2005

Some pictures

Well, here are some of the highlights of my pictures. Let me know if there was anything in particular you wanted to see a picture of. I got 168 developed in Malaysia (I realized it would be way, way cheaper than to wait till I got back to Taipei). Sorry I can't add commentary or flip the pictures, I'm not blog-savvy enough! By the way, I'm starting my next trip on Sunday, weird eh? It's a special Taiwan travel program where they are giving me an "allowance" and asked me to plan a backpacker-style trip to a certain area. I figure it's a great chance to travel for free. I'm not sure if I'm really excited about it, but I do like the area I'm visiting and I'm always up for a challenge.

Posted by Kathleen @ 3:59 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm Michelle's friend. I love your pictures, the colours are so bright and vibrant! May I ask what kind of camera you use? If you ever want some pictures flipped and you don't have any other way to do it, you could send them to me and i could flip them for you! In the mean time, keep up the good work, I love it.

Nick

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:10 AM #
 
<< Home