Monday, August 01, 2005
The very beginning...
Hello friends and family. This is it: the first post of my summer adventure! I'm planning travels through Australia, Singapore, Mayasian Borneo and Brunei, and I want to keep all of you updated. (Especially Mom and Dad who get easily worried). I leave tomorrow and my first stop will be the airport in Singapore. This has been voted the nicest airport in the world and the best airport to sleep in. So, I'll stay overnight and spend my first day taking advantage of the airport's wonders (things like a free movie theatre, games, internet, a spa and pool). Then it's off to Perth, Australia. Just today I realized that I needed a visa to get into Australia. It's very uncharacteristic of me to overlook such an important detail! Thankfully, it was as easy as an internet form and I was approved in 30 seconds for the low price of $20 Australian dollars! So I'm ready, I even have my foreign currency ready. I'll keep you updated! Love to all.
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home