Sunday, February 12, 2006

Back to Normal

Well, being back in Taiwan is feeling normal again. The weather is beautiful here right now, and I haven't seen a cockroach yet! I found this picture in Carole's files, and figured (since I have none of my own to add) I should highlight some of her Taiwan shots. This is a view of the Night Market just starting to get crowded as the sun sets. Good news! I found $3000 NT in a drawer yesterday. I was really starting to wonder how I was going to make it to payday (and had even put in the dreaded call to the boss to ask for a pay advance). And, shortly after finding the cash, I found the theatre tickets I had been searching for over two hours to find. Amber and I are going to see RENT tonight, and I remembered that I had put the tickets in a very important place. I do that all the time, and then I can never find them again! Why don't I ever learn my lesson? Anyway, money and tickets... A happy day indeed.

Posted by Kathleen @ 4:49 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Did you know what I learned during the Olympics? Well, the friendly Aussie commentators were trying to make small talk while the lonely Taiwanese athlete paraded around and they said that there are something like 10 million motorbikes in Taiwan, one for every two people. I believe it.

Posted by Blogger Carole @ 1:25 PM #
 
<< Home