Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Double Standard?

I was thinking today about the company I work for. As your probably know, I teach at a wonderful school with wonderful people but am technically employed by a seperate company. I haven't named the company or the boss, but I'm sure all my family and friends know my feelings about them! I've recently realized an absolutely horrible action by the boss, and today was feeling absolutely sickened by him. I am bound by contract not to discuss this, so let me just say I feel I'm working for the most unethical company and the worst human being I've ever met personally. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if I am holding to a double standard by even staying with this company! I imagine if I worked in a different situation and the boss and company were abusing and cheating other people, I would quit on a matter of principle. But, seeing as they abuse and cheat myself and close co-workers, does that make it any less disgusting and despicable?

Posted by Kathleen @ 7:05 PM