Thursday, March 30, 2006
Goodbye Old School
Well, the old junior high building is quickly disintegrating. We're constantly reminded by the crashing, banging and general insanity inundating our office. Yikes. I think maybe they are trying to get the eyesore out of the way for the big school anniversary this Tuesday.
The white wall you see is in our old office! I don't miss it at all, and wouldn't have looked twice except for one thing. Do you see something behind the man who is sitting? Yep, our flashcards are still taped up there. So cute.
Not quite sure what the big picture is here. I like to thing there is a grand plan to all the things that are happening around me in Taiwan, but I've come to realize that the apparent chaos is just that. I guess someone knows what comes down first and where everything ends up. We'll see!
On another note, Hong Kong here I come! Amber and I spontaneously bought tickets for the first weekend in May: just a quick getaway from life in Taipei (and I'm justifying the cost because I'm not traveling next weekend over "spring break").
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home