Wednesday, April 05, 2006
The New Pool
There are a lot of reasons I love working at the school, hardly a day goes by that I don't think of another reason I'm thankful for Fuhsing.And now: another one.
This is our new pool and spa area. The first picture shows the fancy opening ceremony, the second picture is just a regular shot. There is also a weight room (with a massage chair) to the left of the pool. And the bottom picture, sigh, that is the spa. When they said "spa", I was thinking a little jacuzzi. But no, this is full on relaxation. It's hard to see but there are four different water massage chairs on either side along with different kinds of falling water. The pool and spa area will be open to students and teachers; we'll have to see how busy it is. All I can say is...
We are the luckiest teachers in Taipei.


Read or Post a Comment
<< Home