Monday, April 10, 2006

Rain Story


On the way back from lunch today, I broke down and bought an umbrella at one of the many stalls that pop up when it rains. The sales man was very polite and came to ask if he could help. I decided on the big ones, a steal at 100NT ($4 Cad). As I was fishing out my wallet to get the cash, I noticed him carefully pulling out umbrellas and putting them back. I was confused until I realized he was picking the right color for me. He would hold one up and look at me then shake his head, put it back and choose a more suitable color. In the end, he bypassed the lavender and the leopard print for a light grey-blue color. Perfectly color co-ordinated to my personality and my outfit for the day.

Posted by Kathleen @ 2:01 PM