Monday, May 01, 2006
A Solution to Years of Inhibition
Well, not much to blog about. Not that there aren't things happening, just that they are more of the same. The theatre (fabulous performance of Chekhov's Shorts by a Canadian theatre company), shopping (see below) and school details. The good news is that things in my company are really improving and everything is coming together nicely for me to stay another year.So on to today's blog title. I have decided that living in Taiwan has cured me of worrying about other people's opinions. It took several months, but I have trained myself to walk down the street totally ignoring and sometimes oblivious to multitudes of people staring at me. In fact, since I know they'll stare anyway, I'm liberated to be myself. I don't care what I wear and I don't care what people think. In fact, with the combination of my nifty ipod and my fantastic new Hush Puppies, I stride down the street like a supermodel... who cares if I'm dripping in sweat?

Read or Post a Comment
My opinion is that you must care what people think or you woulded wear shoes that are harmful to your back.