Monday, May 29, 2006
A Weekend of 24
For those of you in my age and economic bracket, you probably understand the concept of a tv or movie marathon. I consider it a (relatively) inexpensive way to escape from reality. You get sucked into a gripping adventure and all you need to worry about is snack food.This weekend I decided on a marathon of the TV show "24" season 3. Actually I started with two discs and went back for the rest the next day. And, I am ashamed to say, I converted three of my roommates to the show.
It went something like this: I'm in the living room by myself and someone comes home or comes out of their room for a snack. They sit down "just for a minute" commenting on how they've never seen 24 before. Within minutes, they are on the edge of their seat, asking questions about what has and will happen. One episode ends and they look at me in a panic, "Do you have the next DVD?!?"
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home