Monday, June 26, 2006
Sunday Insomnia

Illustration from http://parsimony.free.fr/gravures.html
Yes, as always, I am up on Sunday night. Has anyone else ever experienced this condition? When it first started happening this fall, I thought it was just some crazy co-incidence, but when it kept happening on Sundays only, I looked it up online and, yep, it's pretty common. Something about psychologically not being ready for the week and not wanting to give up on the weekend. It's pretty frustrating because no matter how tired I am, I can't get past it. Tonight I had forgotten it was Sunday was just lying down thinking how sleepy I was when I thought "Oh, today's Sunday! It will be nice to get a full night's sleep" and then, bang, no sleep for me. Thankfully I have the World Cup to make my misery worthwhile. I love the elimination games, they're much more my speed when it comes to sporting events. One game, all the marbles. David Beckham just made a beautiful goal... maybe I can sleep in peace knowing good old England is still in it.
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home