Sunday, July 30, 2006
The New Roomies

Well, knowing my family is waiting for a picture... here are the new roommates!
Left to right, Julia from Maryland, Kathleen from Philadelphia and Louise from Sydney (Australia, not Nova Scotia). And Louise is not short, Julia and Kathleen are just really tall. We've been having a blast this last week; we spend a lot of time relaxing at the apartment, eating great food and chatting! My only complaint is that I am in need of some serious introvert time (Bali, here I come). I'm also keeping busy with tutoring and will hopefully have some time to prepare for the coming semester. Oh, for another month of summer!
Read or Post a Comment
Do you really mean right to left, or left to right? I suppose you deal cards the wrong direction, perhaps you name people in photos in the wrong direction as well - but we wanted to clarify.
And doesn't the new Kathleen remind you of that lousy Canadian figure skater - Jennifer something? The first thing I thought when I saw that picture was that she looked like a figure skater.