I am a traveller and I am learning to be a teacher. I was raised in Toronto with wonderful parents and a fabulous twin sister. I'm currently dealing with children, roommates and cockroaches in Taipei, Taiwan. Here you can find my pictures and thoughts on life.
Wow!! Good for you for taking advantage of a break, sound like it was refreshing. Your pictures are stunning and I think it's really cool that you took in so much local culture. (Excuse me while I try and squelch my envy at all your travels...)
Read or Post a Comment
Wow!! Good for you for taking advantage of a break, sound like it was refreshing. Your pictures are stunning and I think it's really cool that you took in so much local culture. (Excuse me while I try and squelch my envy at all your travels...)
Jealous as usual, but glad you had a great vacation.