Saturday, August 05, 2006
Just Like Home
The dorm is definitely starting to feel like home. I have three of the best roommates in the world, and there is always someone to talk and laugh with. Also, we have a visitor for the month of August: Gecko. He's still a kitten and constantly needs to be the center of attention. He's napping on my lap now, only because I pushed him off the keyboard for the tenth time.
And, we have a couch! Ours is a much lighter blue-grey. It took several hours and multiple trips to IKEA, but we all agreed and chipped in. It's sooo comfortable (especially compared to the wooden one we had before). And, of course, it was on sale.This will be my last post before Bali. It's hard to believe that it's time, but I feel ready to go. 10 days of total relaxation and touches of luxury... the perfect antidote to a summer in Taipei.
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home