Friday, August 25, 2006

Stress Relief

It's finally the end of a long, long week. I had a meeting tonight with a potential tutee (getting into the world of business English) and it did stress me out a bit. I guess you could say I got the job, and I stood my ground asking for my regular (somewhat excessive) fee. We'll see how it goes. First stop after the meeting, the import supermarket. If there was ever a question if I was an emotional eater, here's the proof: I wiped out the junk food section. Don't worry Mom, I usually make very healthy food choices, and hopefully these treats will last me a while.

My morning at work was considerably cheered by a Skype conversation with Jill and then Carole. I was a tad self-conscious chatting in the office (one desk away from my boss), but I hope I will be able to talk on many mornings to come.

Posted by Kathleen @ 7:50 PM

Read or Post a Comment

My personal opinion is that if your boss is not paying you to spend these two weeks at the office, he has very little to say about a couple personal phone calls from work.

Mmmmmm, peanut M&M's and pilsbury cookie dough. Good finds.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:16 AM #
 
<< Home