Thursday, August 31, 2006

What a Week

I woke up this morning, rolled over to hit my alarm and had a horrible realization. "Today is only Thursday". It really is turning into a monster week and I'm just hoping things will improve soon. I certainly don't want to be waking up every morning with the same sinking feeling.

I did have a highlight yesterday: the chance to chat on Skype with Mom, Grammie, Aunt Dorie and Aunt Evelyn. It's always good to hear from home, and it gave me that much-needed dose of perspective before my first day back at school.

So far my classes are going fine. It is a nice treat to finally have my own classroom. I'm generally overwhelmed, but I think I just need a weekend full of preparation time and I'll be fine. Kathleen Nickle will be okay! More to come when I get my head screwed on straight again.

Posted by Kathleen @ 2:44 PM