Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A First

At the age of 24, I have now attended my first boyband concert. I am only slightly embarrassed to say that I really enjoyed it! The groups is called Westlife- an international success pretty much everywhere except north america (go figure). I went with my roommate Julia who has loved them since she studied in Ireland (I started hearing their music in Scotland). It was a fun, energetic concert that brought back a lot of happy memories.

And, back in the real world, it is another "Black Tuesday". Another semester where Tuesday is such a bad day that I always end up wearing black (simple and durable). After lunch I need to find it in myself to deal with a total of ninety-eight 14 and 15 year old boys over a four hour span. All I can think is that it is going to get really ugly by the end of this semester.

After work tonight we have a company meeting. Double yikes. It could be smooth and painless or it could be the battle of the century. Personally, I'm suiting up for war. Yesterday, Julia read her and Louise's horoscope and it fit perfectly. (disclaimer: I do not believe in horoscopes, never have, never will, but I find it funny)

"There's a time to stand and fight, and that time is now! The endless cycle of push-me, pull-you was fine for a while, but now you need a resolution, and fast. State your demands and then take action" (Yahoo horoscopes)

Posted by Kathleen @ 9:48 AM