Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's Just So Me!

Not that anyone is terribly interested in the fact that I bought a new cellphone, but isn't this just darling? The recharger cord on the old one broke, and when I asked if I could buy a new cord for my old phone, the guy actually laughed at me. So, to keep up with technology, I decided to get a new one. When he brought this out, I fell completely in love with it. Not only is it the perfect color of burgundy/purple, it has a rust faceplate to interchange when I get bored. And the sparkle stick-on decals are included, so it will be one-of-a-kind. Same phone number if anyone wants to call me!

Posted by Kathleen @ 8:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

the word 'jealous' does not begin to encompass my emotion

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:19 AM #
 
<< Home