Friday, October 20, 2006

On the News

Pretty much these last two weeks have been the weirdest, most stressful weeks of my life. Insane. Imagine with me that you've just had the most jam-packed, "chicken-with-its-head-cut-off" type week. Ready for the worst case scenario? My supervisor at work told me two days ago that the grade ten novel class I co-teach had been chosen to be taped by a visiting television news channel. Yesterday she added that there would be six different camera crews from six different news channels. It's probably good that I didn't have much time to worry about it: I have been running around all day yesterday and today just trying to keep my head above water. Anyway, I've just finished the class, thank goodness! I think it went pretty well, and I take a lot of comfort in the fact that I will never see the broadcasts and the number of people who know me and will see it is very minimal. And I am on the brink of a weekend. Beautiful.

Posted by Kathleen @ 3:28 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Maybe it's good they didn't give you more notice because you would have had longer to worry about it. I'm sure you did well. And now your a kind of celebrity. Somewhere.

Posted by Blogger Michelle @ 1:24 AM #
 
<< Home