Friday, November 24, 2006

Home for a Holiday?

Well, in a shocking turn of events, I am currently considering forgoing Cape Town, South Africa in favor of home! As much as Africa is a great opportunity and would be a fabulous adventure, nothing beats home. I just starting thinking about it the other day and no I can't stop thinking about going home. I think about it walking to school, I think about it at lunch, etc. I could see Carole, the Nova Scotia gang and Toronto!

I started thinking about it when Dad reminded me that my drivers license is expiring (and there are multitudes of problems with my health card). We realized that I will have trouble getting a new one if I come home this summer or next year and am literally homeless. I would need to have a place of permanent residency: Ontario, Nova Scotia, Alberta? Panic. I spent a few days mulling over the idea of my homelessness and am now deciding I'll just come home for February. That's one expensive driver's license!!!!

Any tips, suggestions, comments, invitations for dinner?

Posted by Kathleen @ 9:54 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Official documents (and travel layovers) sometimes require a stay in Ottawa. If so, let me know and we can put you up - or at least go for coffee!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:12 AM #
 

Hi Kathy, you definitely must come and have visits/dinners at our house while you're home for SURE!!
Love Aunt Carole.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:27 PM #
 
<< Home