Saturday, November 18, 2006

More Christmas Joy

Christmas has come to Starbucks Taipei. Yippee for the Christmas blend. I walked into our local Starbucks yesterday and was greeted with red and green everything and blatant Christmas merchandising. I realize it's quite pathetic that I derive Christmas cheer from utter commercialism, but it is the only place in Taipei that plays Christmas music and there's gotta be something said for that! The only drawback is I walked out with my cheery red cup humming along to Rudolph while wearing a tank top and flip flops.
Imagination is required for Christmas in Taiwan.

Posted by Kathleen @ 10:06 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi!
Lucky you - Christmas in Taiwan was Starbucks for me. I, alas, cannot have holiday blend from Starbucks or Cranberry from Second Cup. I do have a plethora of apple ciders to choose from.

And, if it makes you feel any better, today, as I was going to all these Christmas festivals, I saw lots of people walking around in tank tops and flip flops! Read my blog about it.

Posted by Blogger Carole @ 1:13 AM #
 

sheesh, they play Christmas music all year round here in Korea. They don't know the difference.

Posted by Blogger Jill @ 8:27 AM #
 
<< Home