Monday, December 11, 2006

A Silly Post

Yesterday afternoon Julia and I braved the Christmas rush at the Taipei 101 area, and finished all our Christmas shopping. It was insanely busy, but I just held onto my gingerbread latte for dear life and listened to my ipod. After hearing many rave reviews for the new Bond movie, we decided to get tickets and shop around beforehand. I rushed us through our favorite store, wanting to make sure we got back to the theatre in time to get popcorn. Of course, when we walked in and I saw how empty it was, I realized I had gotten us there exactly an hour too early. I knew what time the movie started and I knew what time my watch said, but somehow I couldn't put them together! (I know, I know, you're wondering how I'm going to make it through to December 27th in one piece).

Anyway, Casino Royale definitely lived up to the hype. It was the perfect stress-free Sunday night escape. The highlight? My purse, the one I was wearing that night in the movie theatre, was in the movie! Crazy, eh? I mean, I'm sure that happens all the time if you own Prada or Dior, but not to me. I got mine for half price at Accessorize in Singapore. Anyway, if you look carefully near the end, when he's sitting on the boat, he's looking at all her stuff and picks it up at one point.

Posted by Kathleen @ 1:50 PM