Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Bad Day Twins
Yesterday as I was muddling through a very bad day,
Carole was having an equally miserable time half way around the world! Who would have guessed? I don't know if I can beat the "yogurt-in-the-bag" scenario, but... I've realized that
a lot of the things that stress us out in Taiwan are simply because we don't have enough sleep or rest time, we are in very close quarters at work and school, and we are under regular school and culture stress. Our tolerance level is much lower because we've been worn down through the day. (This, I've decided, is why the extreme overcrowding problem at the gym is killing me). Anyway, I was going to explain what happened yesterday, but just writing about it is stressing me out. I can't believe I leave Taiwan on Sunday- only one million things to do before I go!
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home