Saturday, January 27, 2007

The End

I set my alarm for the last time yesterday: I'm looking forward to four weeks of sleeping in! Relief. This week was possibly the most stressful- a lot of extra responsibilities added on at the last minute. For example, around 3:30 on Friday afternoon I was told to make a 50 question make-up test for the Novel class and to write an academic reference for an American school for one of my grade nine boys (I write the answers, the dean of students signs his name :) Normally I would enjoy both of those tasks, but I had a class to teach from 4-4:45 and a mandatory dinner (that I needed to go home and change for) at 7. Anyway, I finished and had ten minutes to change at home. Not surprisingly, I was still the first of the roommates ready, and we arrived fashionably late to the dinner. Actually we had a lot of fun at the end of year party for our company. There were fun games and lots of prizes. I ended up winning a 2000 NT prize (about 80 CAD) in cash and gift certificates. My roommate won even more- check out her blog soon for all the details!

Posted by Kathleen @ 10:47 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Congrats on making it to break! Have a fun time at home. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:27 AM #
 
<< Home