Saturday, February 24, 2007
Back Again
Carole, Aunt Evelyn, Me, Grammie, Aunt Dorie
Well I've had time to unpack, do laundry and try to sleep through the night (without much success). Los Angeles was pretty good I guess. The whole thing was so stressful that I had trouble calming down to enjoy my shopping day. Mom and Carole will be happy with their "brown sugar and fig" Bath and Body Works products, and Target is a happy place no matter what! The Hilton was nice, and everything worked out in the end. My first Saturday back in Taiwan and I spent it at work (got here around 9am, and it's currently 6pm). Thankfully Julia, Kathleen, Louise and Paul are all here to keep me company! Pretty much the first thing my boss said to me when I came back into the office on Friday was that I would also be teaching a high-school prep class of grade nine boys and girls. She apologized for forgetting to mention it before. I'll just use my advanced curriculum, I guess. Thanks to Carole, I have a tried-and-true English curriculum from a grade seven teacher she met at her practicum. Whew! Only four months to go...
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home