Monday, February 19, 2007
The ECMAs
Carole and I had a great night at the East Coast Music Awards in Halifax. Our seats were in the very back, but everyone was so excited about the music that we felt right in the middle of everything. If you watched the broadcast, you may have seen the Trailer Park Boys hosting and the kitty song (picture above). The ECMAs were one of many reasons we're glad that we decided to leave Mapleton on Sunday and get into Halifax before Monday. Another reason? My flight was cancelled! Thankfully they have wireless internet at the hotel and Carole suggested checking my flight when we got up (we never would have checked at Grammies). I called, and they said there was a problem with the airplane. Anyway, they had automatically re-booked me on a flight leaving around 2pm, connecting in Toronto and arriving in LA around 8:30pm. Thank goodness I planned an obnoxiously long layover in LA so I'll still have three hours to connect to my flight to LA (no time for Target or Bath and Body Works, though).

Read or Post a Comment
<< Home