Sunday, February 18, 2007
R&R
Thank goodness for Grammie's house. This place is pure peacefulness: cats, coffee, cross-stitch and a really comfortable bed with flannelette sheets. Of course, seeing Grammie, Aunt Ev and Aunt Dorie is the highlight. I don't want to waste my last evening in Mapleton on the computer, so I'll save my vacation stories for after I'm back in Taiwan. Tomorrow after church and lunch, Carole and I will head back to Halifax. We're pretty excited about getting last minute tickets to the ECMAs, the East Coast Music Awards. Like the Grammys or the Junos, but more distinctive. We're expecting some great music. I leave Halifax at 10am on Monday, and I should be back in Taiwan around 6am on Thursday. Ouch.
Read or Post a Comment
i love this photo. i can't believe that you are heading back already! It seems to fast! Enjoy your journey and the return to the busy life. :)