Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Sad
On Monday I had a tragic incident involving a defective Startbucks cup containing a grande coffee of the day and my laptop. Yikes. Although I'm sad, I've decided to be very calm about the whole thing: Everybody makes mistakes so I can't blame myself and I love Starbucks too much to blame them. It's working at about 50% right now, but I think it's going downhill. I'm pretty sure there's nothing anyone could do to fix it (any comments on that line of logic?) and I think I'll just go get another one. Yesterday morning I couldn't get it to turn on for the first 67 tries, and when I finally got it on, I transferred all my files onto another computer and I haven't turned it off since!
Read or Post a Comment
Use a hairdryer to help crustify the sugar/milk that is now just gumming up the works.
Helped in North America...