Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Maybe, maybe
Louise and I have our hearts set on being on the Amazing Race. And we're actually applying! There's an Amazing Race Asia (you still travel all around the world, but the participants all live in Asia) and we are frantically working on applications and an entry video. I figure with my travel experience and Louise's sense of humor, they'd be crazy not to pick us (fingers crossed). We'd go interview this month or next and hopefully be travelling for 30-40 days this summer. As for winning, that's another story: neither Louise or I are very good at competitions involving throwing or catching things (that could be a problem). Anyway, that's been keeping me busy along with the strange water leaking up through the tiles in our kitchen, which boggles my brain. And I'm still working on the
Penghu pictures, don't worry!
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home