Friday, May 11, 2007

The To-Do List

After Carole left, I decided to hunker down and cross some things off my to-do list. Obviously, my biggest stress is where I'm going to stay for the month of July, but since I have no control over what happens or when I get the information, I've decided to throw myself into solving all the smaller issues. For example, in the last two days I bought a flight from Taipei to Kuala Lumpur, one from Kuala Lumpur to Perth, applied for an Australian visa, gotten a chest X-ray for tuberculosis and bought a travel guide for Vietnam and Angkor Wat. Whew! On top of that I finished all my grading and planning, sent off my last penpal package and even remembered to send a package to Jill! It's amazing how much better I feel after crossing things off my to-do list and getting a few full night's sleep.

Posted by Kathleen @ 3:38 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Woo hoo! It's great to have something to look forward to.

Posted by Blogger Jill @ 11:37 AM #
 
<< Home