Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Walk to School

I realized it has been a while since I've put pictures up. My life is so routine that there are few unique photo ops. So instead of unique and exciting, how about mundane? I took pictures of Louise, Julia and I on our daily walk to work.
Part 1: Leaving the apartment
Part 2: Walking down our lane past the garbage alley
Part 3: Choosing breakfast at the convenience store
Part 4: The Renai Circle
Part 5: Crossing 12 lanes of Dunhua
Part 6: Walking into school with the kindergarten kids
Part 7: Admiring the new uniforms
Part 8: In the office! (Dorcas is in the background)

Posted by Kathleen @ 4:06 PM

Read or Post a Comment

C'est bonne idee! You guys make English teachers look good - very pretty outfits. And your camera captures the light really well.

Posted by Blogger Carole @ 11:48 PM #
 
<< Home