Monday, May 14, 2007
The Weekend


We tried to have a great weekend to prepare ourselves for the next 16 days of work (English camp is next Saturday and Sunday). So far, so good! Besides gym time and the third season of the Office, I've had a ton of roommate time. Saturday night we went out to a really nice pizza/pasta place then bowling. It's been a while since I've been bowling, and I forgot how much fun it was! The lanes were packed with families and big groups of friends so we felt right at home cheering and doing victory dances. Sunday afternoon Julia, Louise and I went to the park. Believe it or not, it was my first time at Daan park! Let's just say I'm not an outdoors person (Julia and Louise still can't believe that I don't know how to ride a bike). But it was an overcast, cooler day and I really enjoyed myself. We took blankets, picnic food

and

magazines, but ended up napping most of the time anyway. Now we'll see if I can make it through the next two weeks!
Read or Post a Comment
<< Home