Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Goodbye Dinner
I'm leaving Taiwan in six days! Packing, saying goodbye and getting closure are all going well. Camp wasn't so bad afterall (even though I had the most basic level and we had a few problems with communication). And my class made some of the most beautiful pinatas, if I do say so myself. I've had the apartment to myself the last two nights (my one remaining roommate is in the process of moving all of her stuff to her new apartment) and the most silence I've had in a year! That's not necessarily a good thing: I've gotten so used to having roommates all day, every day. I love each one of them and will miss them like crazy!
These pictures are from one of many goodbye dinners (so many roommates leaving, so many goodbyes!) Paul and friends were there too, but my camera battery died, so you'll just have to imagine them. We're eating hot pot (fish and veggies in a boiling soup) and BBQ your own meat and veggies.
Read or Post a Comment
Maybe I missed something, not sure, where do you go from Taiwan?? Probably not back to Canada, I'm guessing. Miss you, Love Aunt Carole