Monday, July 30, 2007

KL

"To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world." -Freya Stark

My first morning of vacation and I'm in Starbucks! I'm trying to kill time before my flight to Hanoi, and the wireless internet is free. I had a great day in Kuala Lumpur yesterday; very relaxing. I attempted to get through the mall under the Petronas towers, but I only finished half of a floor (there are six levels). I stayed at a hostel Carole suggested, which was very nice. Sometimes it does hit me, though, that I'm struggling with a huge backpack on an upper bunk and doing my makeup in a room full of strangers!

Posted by Kathleen @ 6:52 PM

Read or Post a Comment

ENVIOUS. KL is such an accessible city, don't you think? I always like cities that seem exotic, but have easily understandable signs, public transportation and fancy coffeeshops. Enjoy!

Posted by Blogger Carole @ 7:04 AM #
 
<< Home